A report from Mordor Intelligence expects the wind turbine market to have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% from 2020 through 2025. The growth will be due to:
- Rising energy demand.
- An increase in the share of renewable energy in power generation.
- Reduction of the use of fossil fuels to generate energy.
- Increased government regulations.
Advances in Technology Gives Wind Power an Advantage over Other Sources of Renewable Energy
This might make you think that the use of all sources of renewable energy might increase, but wind power has some advantages over solar energy and other options.
- Improvements in wind turbine technology have lowered the overall cost of investment and ownership.
- Technological improvements include 3D printing, artificial intelligence, robotics, internet of things (IoT), and data analytics.
- Floating wind turbines have made offshore options more viable.
- Taller wind turbines allow wind farms to take advantage of winds at higher altitudes.
Major Players in the Wind Turbine Market
The top manufacturers of wind turbines are:
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA
- General Electric
- Nordex SE
- Senvion SA
Hydraulic Repair for Wind Turbines
As wind power grows in popularity, there will be an increase in the demand for repair and maintenance of wind turbine components, especially the moving parts in the turbine. We are committed to maintaining our status as an independent hydraulic repair facility, and we have expanded our services to the wind energy market.
Not only do we provide the expertise you are looking for, but we also provide flexible service options that will suit your needs — and your budget. Although we are located in Wooster, Ohio, we provide our services worldwide, so no matter where you are located, our entire team is ready and waiting to serve you. All you need to do is give us a call at 800-800-6971 or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.