Take a look at an actual calibration report from one of our jobs.
To maintain our ISO 9001:2015 certification all instrumentation on our test stands are on a calibration schedule with traceability back to NIST which guarantees our test results are accurate.
- Flow meters
- Pressure transducers & gauges
- RPM readouts
- Control signal meters
- Temperature thermocouples
Our comprehensive system allows us to test and graph different types of pump and motor controls:
- Pilot operated pressure controls
- Proportional electronic
- Torque limiter (HP)
- Pressure compensated
- Flow compensated
- Variations or combinations of all above
We can test the flow, pressure, and control functions of various hydraulic pumps.
- Axial piston pumps
- Radial piston pumps
- Vane pumps
- Gear pumps
We can test the flow, pressure, and control functions of various hydraulic motors.
- Axial piston motors
- Radial piston motors
- Vane motors
- LSHT motors
- Gear motors
- Fixed motors
- Variable motors
Hydraulic motor w/ motion control valves testing capabilities.
- 0-95gpm, 5500 psi reversible flow source to test open or closed-loop motors up to 200 cc/rev.
- Able to set cross port relief valves on motors.
- Test the function of motion control valves (counterbalance valves, relief valves, etc.)
All units are tested for:
- Proper control function (falls within factory specs, repeatability, and narrow hysteresis)
- Relief valve functions (and set to customer specifications)
- Feedback response (LVDT, RVDT)
- Inspect for leaks under pressure on the test stand.
- Final check for leaks in bubble tank.
Oil cleanliness is maintained at 20/17/14 or better with continuous kidney loop filtration.