Need to add:
- Marketing copy
Two test stands each powered with a diesel engine prime mover driving a variable hydrostatic system which in turn drives the unit being tested. Small stand #1 is 318Hp and the larger stand #2 is 900Hp. Both have reversible variable speed drives 0-2300 rpm.
We are able to test both open and closed loop pumps and motors up to 6000 psi and set relief valves to 7200psi. We have mounting plates and couplers for numerous SAE and metric units from 10cc/rev (.70 cu-in/rev) to 1000 cc/rev (70 cu-in/rev).
We utilize a PC based proprietary data acquisition system. Our system has a dynamic constant update feature that allows us to see real time if there are any issues with the unit or control. If an issue is detected it is addressed at once during the test to insure the unit properly set. With a proprietary system, we are free to create a format for our test results that meet the customer’s needs.
Instrumentation on each test stand is on a calibration schedule to maintain ISO certification and are traceable to NIST.
- Flow meters
- Pressure transducers and gages
- Rpm readouts
- Milliamps meters
- Temperature thermocouples
Capabilities to test and graph different typed of pump and motor controls.
- Pilot operated pressure controls.
- Proportional electronic
- Torque limiter (HP)
- Pressure compensated
- Flow Compensated
- Variations or combinations of all above
Hydraulic pump testing flow, pressure and control function
- Axial and radial piston pumps
- Vane pumps
- Gear pumps
- Screw pumps
Hydraulic motor testing capabilities flow, pressure and control function
- Axial and radial piston motors
- Vane motors
- LSHT motors
- Gear motors
- Fixed or variable
Hydraulic motor w/ motion control valves testing capabilities
- 0-95gpm, 5500 psi reversible flow source to test open or closed loop motors up to 200 cc/rev.
- Able to set cross port relief valves on motors.
- Test the function of motion control valves (counterbalance valves, relief valves, etc.)
All units are tested for
- Proper control function (falls within factory specs, repeatability and narrow hysteresis)
- Relief valve functions (and set to customer specifications)
- Feedback response (LVDT, RVDT,
- Inspect for leaks under pressure on test stand.
- Final check for leaks in bubble tank.
Oil cleanliness is maintained at 20/17/14 or better with continuous kidney loop filtration.